Monday, August 25, 2014

Just SMART!

So first let me say.....the sign on the Burger King that says, "chicken fries are back!" Seriously, disturbs me.... I don't think those two words together could be anything good for...in fact my thighs shuttered as I read it.....so health wise....stay away from those chicken fries!!! And with that revelation, let's talk nutrition bars to throw in your bag, in your car, in your world so you'll avoid that dreaded drive thru...those chicken fries...and those unwanted calories and fat! So in review, as I've stated before some great protein, nutrition bars (and great flavor, too) are: Kind bars Think thin Lara Cliff bars Luna Zbar Calorie count of 150 or less, consider that a snack, 230 or more, a meal replacement. Try for low sugar options, and 6g or more of protein. AND a NEW favorite.....SMART bars! Organic whole oats, gluten free, and wholesome whey for protein, in flavors like apple cinnamon, and cranberry flax. TRY it! And get out there and MOVE! Don't let those calories own you! Use them for energy and get up and GO!!! You got this B-fitters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment