Monday, December 3, 2012

Slim without the Gym

I have said it once and I'll say it again, I don't like the gym. YEP, it's true, just not a gym rat. I do love to exercise, though. And I know there's a lot of you out there that say, "I just don't have time, and I don't like to exercise". But what I say to that is, you like to feel good right? Exercise is not about machines that have you running to no destination, or weights that make you feel less than strong. It's about moving! Get out there and move! And you don't need a gym to workout!
Do you like to dance? Do you enjoy a walk with your best friend chatting over the latest news? Guess what? That's EXERCISE!! So the next time you start climbing the excuse wagon, remember, it's about feeling good, and we all want to do that! So find what works for you! Don't climb on a treadmill because you think you should. Grab a jump rope because you think it's fun! Take a hike with your dog and get some fresh air because it makes you feel good!
Keep moving everyday, and you're exercising!


Here's one of my favorite workout videos when I am on the run and need to fit something in fast! The series THE FIRM are awesome!! Feels like I have my own personal trainer! They have different DVD's to target the areas you want to firm up, like butts and thighs, arms, and my personal favorite, "slim without the gym".  Go to their website for your personal "jumpstart" calendar to get moving!

http://www.firmdirect.com/firm/ecs/main/aboutTheFirm.html

No comments:

Post a Comment