Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A QUICK Bite!

In honor of ALL OF US busy people out there......today's foodie post is 3 of my favorite
  QUICK BITES!
 
Because in a day full of running around, I know you need a quick bite to fill you up and keep your metabolism going strong all day long! Now I am not saying you shouldn't grab an apple or a banana, or have a little baggie of fresh veggies in your bag to hold your cravings down until your next meal, BUT if you're looking to have a little sweet, salty or crunchy, these snacks will satisfy just that, and keep you on the healthy track. ENJOY!
 
 
First, what's a day without SWEET? 
 Skinny Cow Lowfat
Ice Cream treats
 have just that, at only 150 calories per sandwich and 3g of protein, you can have it, still feel good about your healthy day, and know that ice cream does not have to banished from your
 B-FIT4U Lifestyle.
 
 
And how's about a little CRUNCH?
POPchips
 have you covered
with a baked chip that is sure to satisfy that salty/crunchy tastebud in you!
Check out why these healthier version of chips is all the rage!
 
The LUNA BAR! I call this the "busy mom bar" because I often have one in my bag for those days when I am in the car sooooo much, going from kid activity to kid activity, and I just need a little "nosh" They are full of good for you ingredients, a little protein and so many varieties, you'll never get bored. My personal favorite, Iced Oatmeal Raisin and Peanut butter Cookie, but all the flavors are delish! And they even come in a mini size for 1/2 the calories if you want you're quick bite to be a mini bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment