Thursday, March 14, 2013

Green Smoothie Challenge!

OOOOOOH....now this sounds interesting...a GREEN SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE!
Now we all know we're supposed to eat our "greens", (spinach, kale, collards) 'cause they are soooooo good for us! BUT we don't always want to take the time to prepare, or maybe we don't like the taste or texture, but we all like smoothies, right? I mean, what's not to like?? Your favorite fruit and yogurt blended into a smooooooth dreamy concoction.....but how's about adding greens to that equation? Well, today I am putting a shout-out to another one of my favorite inspirational blogs "A Beautiful Mess" where they (Elsie and Emma) did just that; a green smoothie challenge!

I loved making these smoothies sooo much, I just had to share their page and pictures! http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/04/green-smoothie-challenge.html
Try these green smoothie recipes for 5 days and feel great! Uh, Yes please! (ps. you don't even taste the greens!)



No comments:

Post a Comment