Tuesday, December 3, 2013

But I'm sooo out of control!

LISTEN UP! It's 5 days AFTER Thanksgiving, put the leftovers down!
 It's time. YOU CAN DO IT!! And here's our trusty "out of control" checklist to get you back on track. Remember, December is NOT, we repeat, NOT an excuse to eat yourself right into January, in an alcohol and food infused party coma. You dig? You've worked tooooo hard to get it off, so keep it off!! Healthy is your lifestyle now, not a diet fad. Take care of you!




OUT OF CONTROL CHECKLIST:

 

Questions to ask yourself when you need to get back on that “Food” wagon:

 

Am I eating enough protein? Fiber? (veggies/fruit, multigrains)

 

Am I skipping meals? (BECAUSE I should BE “interval eating” every 2-3 hours)

 

Are my portions or serving sizes too large?
(Moderation is KEY! I love chocolate, and I eat it, but not the box)
 

Is my sugar/salt or caffeine intake too high?
(these things will change your mood  and energy levels)

 
Am I exercising enough?
(3-4 days a week/30 minutes of cardio or cardio/strength training)

 

FOOD LOG, identify where you are overeating, not eating enough, and/or skipping meals.

(do it for one week, you'll be surprised where you are overating)

 

 

 Jingle Bell Tip:

 
“Once you begin working on your problem areas with small, daily, success-oriented goals, the problems will disappear”

~Dr Wayne M. Dyer

 

 *Remember, you are not the # on the scale, you are a work in progress, striving for your health and wellness, to put your own best body forward and feel good from the inside and out.* ~FoodieGIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment