Tuesday, February 4, 2014

GELATO!!!!

GELATO!! Yep, that's what I said!
 I LOVE ice cream and even more so its richer, creamier cousin, gelato! And frankly, if I've said it once I'll say it a million times, if I ate as much ice cream/gelato as I thought about it, well, let's just say....there'd be no blog ; ) Ya gotta walk the walk if you're gonna talk the talk, ya dig??? So there you have it MY VICE....ICE CREAM! Ya sure there's other things that I crave, but this one, well let's just say, you don't find ice cream at my house often, cause hey, why put the devil in the kitchen only to have him call your name. BUT I do eat it, as a treat of course, and I go out for it more often then have it lying around the house screaming at me, EAT ME! So I suggest you do the same....have a FOOD VICE? Don't keep it around to tempt you ALL the time, just get it ever so often as a treat. OK, now back to why I'm ranting.....
Just discovered a new fun treat that is Gelato
BUT dairy free and almond milk based!!
YES YES YES!! So if you want to avoid the extra fat or cholesterol and/or your lactose intolerant, you will be soooooo HAPPY with this find!! (btw, sea salt caramel is my absolute fav flavor!)
 
It's from the Dream Company and frankly they have so many fun products for you to try, I am posting the link. Easily found right in your regular grocery store, too! They even have rice or soy ice creams, too! And did I mention their dairy free chocolate bars? Absolute Yum, too!
 
SO SNACK SENSIBLY, SNACK SMART! AND TREAT YOURSELF EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE!

http://www.tastethedream.com/products/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment