Friday, April 27, 2012

A sweet treat that's dairy free? You have got to be kidding me, right?!

MY DREAMY
CREAMY OREO SHAKE
Hi Friends! It's Friday and I always get a little dreamy for the weekend, don't you?
Wanted to pass on a great sweet treat for you that is not only 1/2 the calories of your regular oreo shake, but dairy free, too! Yep, no cholesterol in this baby! So if you're watching those numbers or your lactose intolerant, this happy shake is for you!
And it gets the thumbs up from my husband who is allergic to dairy, so if that's not a glowing review, I don't know what is! ENJOY!

My Dreamy Creamy Oreo Shake Ingredients:





This recipe makes one shake for 355 calories
**(original oreo shake version a whopping 750! and don't get me started on the cholesterol and refined sugar**)
Here's what you do!
In a blender, toss in 1/2 cup almond dream vanilla "ice cream"
1 cup of almond dream milk (original, unsweetened)
2 oreos (you can always buy Newman's Own's oreos if you prefer an organic variety)
1 squirt of Hershey's syrup,say a 1/2tsp (I wouldn't do the sugar free, but we can talk about why sugar free is not good for you another day...)
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment