Monday, September 30, 2013

ZZZZZZZ

"Sleep makes you feel better, but its importance goes way beyond just boosting your mood or banishing under-eye circles. Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your heart, weight, mind, and more. "

True that! I didn't get enough sleep last night, and frankly I want to eat everything in sight...aka. I can't get this particular donut out of my head! You see, when you fall of the sleep wagon, you fall off in soooo many ways, mentally and physically. Not to mention your willpower goes flying out the door! SOOOOO, moral of the story here....GET SOME SLEEP! NO EXCUSES! I know, it's hard, life is busy, BUT hey I just told you, I didn't get enough for various reasons last night, BUT, that does not mean I won't be going to bed early tonight to "catch-up". Heck, I might even take a quick siesta here at my desk....and NO I won't be eating that donut to start off the week on a bad sugar high...but I want to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment