Monday, January 26, 2015

Where is your head at?

Hey, you! Yes you! Listen up, I know you are trying to be the BEST you, you can be! BUT what is with all that self doubt and negative talk!? I'll tell you what it is, head games!!! You cannot play head games with yourself and be the best version of your healthy self. Why? Because you are sabotaging your progress with negativity! Healthy is a choice! A lifestyle choice to better yourself through good nutrition, exercise and wellness. If you want to hang on words like, I can't, I don't know how, I never can do this, and this is too hard, well then it will be too difficult! Because half the battle of weight loss and making good nutrition choices is to feel good about yourself mind body and soul! And you can start feeling better about yourself by being your own cheerleader! You have to be mentally strong to choice healthy! You have to push those negative thoughts away when they want to creep up, and say to yourself, I am STRONG, I am worth it! You are worth it! You don't have to be a certain size to be worth it or a certain weight, you just have to try to do better, be better, try harder when it comes to good food choices. And if you slack off one day, don't beat yourself up mentally about it! Go back to your mantra of, I am worth it! I am strong! I choose healthy because I want to be the best version of me, body, mind and soul! And know that you are not alone! We all stand beside you in this, we all strive to be better. Take one day at a time, this isn't a race to the salad bar, ya dig? Keep focused on your goal and remember to always B-FIT4U :)

No comments:

Post a Comment