Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Breakfast is on the GO!

I am always running out the door in the morning, but I never forget about that most important meal of the day, BREAKFAST! Without breakfast, I would crash mid-morning and end up falling off the healthy wagon at some point during the day; overeating on something less than good for me! And that's what happens to everyone! And did you know that people who eat breakfast are 10X more likely to stick to a healthy lifestyle of eating well and exercising, and maintaining their healthy weight? Yep that's true! 
SO, stop making excuses, you have to eat something for breakfast! And here is any easy way to start.......
These are my go-to breakfast biscuits when I need to pop something into my bag as I'm running out the door. Easy to eat in the car, it's a must have for this FoodieGIRL.

BELVITA BREAKFAST "CRISP" BISCUITS
Biscuits specially designed for breakfast.
In flavors like chocolate, cinnamon/sugar and blueberry, you're going to love them!
 "Belvita is a range of biscuits specially designed for breakfast. Made with wholegrain, rich in cereals, a source of fibre and containing a selection of vitamins and minerals, these delicious crunchy biscuits have been scientifically proven to slowly release carbohydrates over 4 hours*. Belvita Breakfast gives you energy for the whole morning."

CHECK OUT ALL THE GOOD FOR YOU GOODNESS ON THE Belvita WEBSITE:





No comments:

Post a Comment