Tuesday, June 10, 2014

M.I.A.

Hello B-fitters!! Where have I been and why haven't I posted? Just giving you a chance to catch up on ALL the great posts from the present and past! You're busy enough, I wanted to give you some summer leisure time to read, reflect and use all that good nutrition and wellness advice that B- FIT4U has to offer! And on that note....

Let's talk about the chain SMOOTHIE KING.....I have to admit, I had to see it to believe it BUT they have really changed their format....no longer are there these ambiguous calorie laden smoothies of the past BUT they now call themselves "nutritional centers" ......and I have to admit once again....they had me at whey protein, vitamin extract and immune booster. You see now you can taylor your smoothie to your nutritional needs and wants, even getting vegetable juice, kale and wheat grass shots in your drink. Their calories for each smoothie are clearly labeled....a great thing....but make sure that you are still serving conscious ( sometimes I order the kids version of things, half the calories!!) But you can have your higher calorie smoothie as a meal replacement, something I love to do when I'm busy, or just want something refreshing in this summer heat AND when I want a quick energy boost, or serving of fruits and veggies. SO stop into the SMOOTHIE KING and get creative with your nutrition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment