Monday, January 14, 2013

1 new product and 1 new recipe!

This week I am dedicating to products and recipes! WHY? Because I was at the supermarket yesterday gathering healthy inspiration for all my B-fitters out there. It's the 3rd week of the New Year, and I know you are doing your best to keep to those New Year's resolutions to be the best healthyYOU can be, so it's time for some recipes and products to keep you motivated, and satisfied in the kitchen!

So today's product IS.................
 I LOVE Laughing Cow cheese! If you haven't tried it, you must get it...portion-controlled little wedges of cheese at 35 calories a pop! And you don't have to just spread it on a cracker! Melt it into your favorite pasta sauce to make a lowcal cream sauce or use in your favorite dip! I love it on a sweet potato, and with so many flavor varieties like, sundried tomato, blue cheese, original, and sweet onion, just to name a few, the possiblitlies are endless!
AND guess what I just discovered??? Laughing Cow now has a spreadable cream cheese! Yes! Again, in portion-controlled wedges at 45 calories a pop! I tried the cinnamon flavor this morning on toasted multigrain bread and WOW was I impressed! So make sure to pick up some these today!


And today's recipe idea IS.............................

 Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomatoes

4 large tomatoes
1/4 cup lowfat mayo
2 cups finely chopped rotisserie chicken
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 celery stalks chopped
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1 cup corn kernels
1/2 cup snipped chives


Core tomatoes and scoop flesh out. Mix together all ingredients with chicken, and season with salt and pepper. Spoon in tomato shells and serve with

No comments:

Post a Comment