Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Crazy Wise Woman

SOOO been meaning to tell you all about my friend's blog...THE CRAZY WISE WOMAN!
Why? 'Cause she's funny, bright, has a great deal of wonderful things to say, and just like you and I she's on the quest to B-FIT4U! So today I am redirecting my usual rhetoric to her blog, why you ask? 'Cause she has a GREAT idea how to get your salads, veggies and protein into your day, with no muss, no fuss.AND it's a great option if you're ON THE GO! And aren't we all!!
So without further ado....Crazy wise woman take it from here....:)

http://thecrazywisewoman.blogspot.com/2013/11/put-that-in-your-jar-and-eat-it-goal.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kira!!! Seriously these are the best and they look good too which I think is a huge factor in getting excited about what we eat! Make it look purrrdy!!! And Mason Jars are great for on the go cocktails too... just sayin! Cheers Err' body!

    ReplyDelete