Friday, September 12, 2014

EASY!

What can I say...I like things to be EASY when it comes to dinner during the week, AND if my crockpot can be my best friend? Well, then even better!! So this week let me just tell you, B-fitters, I've been all about how little I can be in the kitchen, cause life is busy, ya know?! But ya gotta eat, and healthfully, too! So over the next few weeks I'm gonna give you some great recipes to fill you up with good, easy nutrition AND save you time and $$$! We all like saving deniro right? So first easy peeeeasy recipe is My Quick Stew: get out your crockpot, set on high for 4-5hrs, place a slim cut of beef in there, a can of beef gravy and 1/2 a bag of frozen mixed veggies. When the time is up, shred the beef ( you can use chicken if you prefer, too!) Serve over Uncle Ben's 90 second microwave rice, yes 90 seconds! And you've got dinner! Go for rice varieties like brown and wild, or quinoa and brown, soooo good, sooo good for you! And remember, red meat on occasion is ok, as with anything one serving, please! Mindful eating is happy eating! Happy weekend B-fitters! Get moving and eating in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment